Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Training continues.

Ok, if I really want to have a running blog I should probably keep up with it. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll want to have a record of this whenever I become an Olympic-caliber runner (ha). I'm almost half way through the training for Big D. I'm not gonna lie, it's not necessarily the most fun I've thing I've ever done; however, I am REALLY proud of myself for sticking to it as much as I have. I'm pretty sure I really need to be adding some cross-training and core work to my workouts each week, but I'm always so excited to have an "off" day from running that I never have enough motivation to do anything else. I'd love to get in a spin class sometime! Now, here's my schedule for this week: (I know it's already Wednesday, but bear with me).


Monday- rest
Tuesday- 4 miles [41:09]
Wednesday- 3 miles (easy)
Thursday- 4 miles
Friday- rest
Saturday- 8 mile long run
Sunday- 3 mile recovery run


I have to keep reminding myself that every long run is a personal victory...I will have run farther than ever before. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment