Thursday, March 25, 2010

Monday's long run...

I was able to get my long run in on Monday and I'm SO happy I did...I think it put me back in the right mind set and and gave me more focus for this last part of training. For awhile there I was worried that I was just going to give up. When you combine IT band issues, my sinus infection and all our weekend out-of-town adventures, I think I just started to feel a little inadequate and down on myself. My 10-miler felt really good though...here are my details (as much as I can get from Nike+):

Distance: 10.17 miles
Time: 1:52:29
Pace: 11:03/mile


It's really exciting to get in double digits! (I'm pretty sure I actually told myself how awesome I am a few times during my run...it's good to be my biggest fan). Yay me!


No comments:

Post a Comment