Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back on the wagon!

Has it really been over 2 years since I last blogged? I guess so. Well, I've been busy. I had a baby. He's pretty great too! Anyways, I'm trying to get back in running shape (and lose this darn baby weight!) and I'm hoping that I can resurrect this blog as a way for me to document my progress and to keep me motivated. 
Right now I'm in Week 5 of Couch to 5K (C25K). Yesterday, I ran Week 5 - Run 2:
5 minute warm up walk
Run 8 minutes then walk 5 minutes.
Run 8 minutes
5 minute cool down walk
I've been really encouraged after my runs lately! Although I'd love to be able to run like I did 2 years ago, I know that it won't happen overnight and that I just need to keep on keepin' on! 

Next run: tomorrow (7/6) 
20 minute run - no walking!

Here's a little inspiration for your Thursday...

1 comment: