Monday, March 22, 2010

Long run today...bleh.

Because the Snowpocalypse 2010 decided to rear it's ugly head again, I didn't get to run my scheduled 10 miler yesterday. This makes 2 weeks in a row that I've had my long run after work...boo! I'm starting to get a little bit nervous/discouraged about the half marathon coming up. I can't seem to get over my 9-mile hump. I am hating that this is becoming more of a chore than anything. This shouldn't be a burden, right?? I really hope my run goes well tonight. Quite frankly, I think I'm just bored. For my next half or big race I definitely want to train with a group. I get so BORED running for almost 2 hours by myself. I can only listen to music for so long before everything starts to sound the same. So, here's to my long run tonight. *think happy thoughts for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment