Sunday, March 21, 2010

Favorite 90s music

I don't know if anyone actually reads this or not, so I figured I'd put in a little question. Do you like 90s music? You know...Gin Blossoms, 4 Non Blondes, Green Day, Alice in Chains, etc? Are you a runner? If you answered yes to these questions...what's your favorite 90s running songs? Okay, even if it's not from the 90s, what's your favorite (non-hip hop) running song. I've found I run better with non-hip hop or rap music. I guess it gets me off of my usual training run pace.

READY. SET. ANSWER AWAY...

2 comments:

  1. I love 90s music, Counting Crows is probably one of my favorite bands of all time. Mr. Jones is a great running song. This isn't 90s but the Kings of Leon album is great to run to especially if you're trying to keep a moderate pace (for me, at least).

    ReplyDelete