Friday, March 5, 2010

Lost & Found

After my run yesterday, I realized my Nike Plus pod was missing from my shoe...uh oh. I had chosen to run without it, so I wouldn't focus on my pace and what not. Also, I wasn't in the mood to listen to music during my run. Yesterday was a pretty stressful day at work and I needed to use my run as a way to clear my head (it worked). I had just accepted that I had to get a new pod, but my husband thought otherwise. He decided we needed to drive my 4-mile route just in case we might see it. And guess what? We found it around my 2 mile mark...what are the odds? It looks like it was run over a few times and I'm not sure if it still works- I'll test it out tomorrow to see if it's functioning...I highly doubt it's still calibrated though. I'm still pretty surprised that we actually found it. Whodathunkit? I think it's a sign that this is going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment