Monday, March 8, 2010

Saturday's Long Run

I was looking forward to this run all week! Since my knee had been acting up, I hadn't been able to get in a long run in 3 weeks! Saturday morning, I woke up around 7ish and headed out to Arbor Hills in Plano. Other than being closer to home than Katy Trail, I also wanted to show myself that I could handle the hills! I hadn't been to Arbor Hills since I started getting serious about running and until Saturday, I had never run the whole trail in one sitting! Well...on Saturday I blew that out of the water 'cause I ran it (just about) 4 times! Other good news...my Nike+ pod still works! I got in 8 miles (01:28:00; 11 min pace) and I felt really good. The hills really weren't all that bad...but I do love me some hills (crazy, I know).

You know what else made the run great? I saw a ton of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment