Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick :(

Just as I get my knee all healed and ready to run, I get the funk! My husband told me earlier this week that I have the immune system of a 3-year old and I can't really argue with that statement. If something is "going around", I'm sure to catch it! This time it's a sinus infection. I went to the doctor this morning because the sinus pressure was getting out of control...so, I got a shot in my buttocks *insert Forrest Gump voice. I'm hoping the crap that has taken up home in my head will leave very soon because I really want to get my long run in this week! Until then...here's an idea of what I look/feel like:


On a more exciting note, when I hopped on the scale at the dr's office this morning I got a HUGE surprise...since I've started running regularly, I've lost 8 lbs! Just in time for bathing suit season too, now I just need to pick up some weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment