Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Stats

This has been my best month of running so far! I can't believe the mileage I put in and how great I felt (for the most part) all month. Aside from getting sick and me new minor blister issues, I've been able to just focus on improving my form and increasing my mileage. Side note: After my runs lately, I've started picturing myself as Rocky when he reached the top of those steps in Philadelphia. Basically, I'm pretty much exactly like Rocky (except for the raw eggs). Here my Rocky-like stats:

Distance: 65.57 miles
Total Time: 11:42:19

 
I doubt my April stats will be as impressive as March's, but we'll see. I've still yet to decide what I'm going to do next(I am doing the Warrior Dash on May 1, but that's just a fun run). With yesterday's heat, I'm a little concerned I won't be able to maintain this kind of mileage through the heat of the summer. We'll see though :)

Happy April!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kristen and congratulations on your accomplishment! May you have many, many more happy miles.

    ReplyDelete